One of our most requested services for families moving into a new home is deep cleaning. Sanitizing and disinfecting a new home is something our team can do without harsh chemicals. We use high-heat steam, special organic cleaning solutions, and vacuums with filtration systems that capture 99% of dust and pollutants. High-heat steam can quickly kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
Our team is also called in periodically to conduct a seasonal deep house cleaning as an additional service to our weekly and monthly house cleaning.
The Deep-Clean Checklist
Deep cleaning is a comprehensive process that includes wiping clean all surfaces in your home, including countertops, appliances, window sills, sink basins, faucets, tables tops, chairs, and dressers. In a deep clean, we pay special attention to bathroom areas, like showers, where grime can build up over time. Organic deep cleaning does not use harsh chemicals. Instead, we get the job done using the most advanced equipment and techniques, like high-heat steam and vacuums with HEPA filtration to capture up to 99% of dust, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, pollen and other pollutants.
The deep-clean includes emphasis and focus on areas where build-up often takes place. This can include:
- Cleaning under the hood of kitchen appliances
- Sanitizing kitchen recycling bins and wastebaskets
- Wiping and dusting behind refrigerators and ovens
- Sanitizing high touch areas like door knobs and light switches
- Steam cleaning mildew from tile and grout
- Scrubbing of shower doors and tile walls to remove mineral build-up
- Cleaning doors and frames for fingerprints
- Cleaning additional knickknacks in addition to usual dusting
- Vacuuming in closets, hard to reach places and around carpet edges
These are only a few of the potential cleaning features a deep-clean can offer. Your specific needs and home design will dictate our approach.
Why should we do a deep cleaning in our house?
When should we do it?
What is the benefit?
How often should a house be deep cleaned?
Did you know that inside our houses the pollution level is 70%?
We should do a deep cleaning in our homes once per year, because over time they become contaminated due to many factors such as:
- Burning natural gas
- Wood stove
- Use of air conditioning
- Burning natural gas
- Cleaning products that we don’t use (ironically they are for cleaning but are toxic to our body and to our beloved pets)
The best time to do a deep house cleaning is in the spring, you should not only clean but also remove things that you have not occupied in a year or more. Many people do an annual cleaning and others with special needs do it every six months or more often depending on the needs. The benefit of doing one or a few annual deep cleanings is that your home is less contaminated, and you will enjoy a clean home with your family and your pets. And live healthy. It also contributes greatly to use products that are non-toxic, eco friendly and green.